Oct 21, 2008

Best Friend


Another card using my new All Night Media Pastel chalks. Pastels are definitely harder to use on dark cardstock, which makes sense now that I'm finished! I'm not too crazy about this layout and I'm not sure what is wrong with it, but something feels off. If you figure it out, let me know. I love love love this patterned paper by American Crafts. 
Thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets: 
Stamp: Inkadinkado Butterfly
>Ink: White Craft
Paper: American Crafts Play Series, SU! Pacific Blue, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Big Brad, Best Friend Tag, Embroidery Floss (all from stash)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Card is great. I think the dark blue with the black background gives it a kind of somber look.

Kristie Larsen said...

thanks for visiting toni. i think you are right about the background. I should try it with white next time. I keep switching back and forth to find the best way to shoot these things, but havent found something that is sure fire yet. Hopefully soon! Thanks for visiting!
k


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.