Aug 18, 2008

Woot Woot!!!

My Papertrey Ink package just showed up and I can't stop grinning. Even Patrick asked why I sounded so chipper on the phone. Who knew the joy that a little acrylic can bring. 

I received a gift certificate to Papertrey Ink from each one of my sisters for my birthday. I was giddy to say the least and in order to prolong the joy I used half of them last month and just used up the rest this month. 

I got this hospitality/thanksgiving-ish set. First Fruits. I {heart} it SO much. It's just warm and clean, thoughtful and loving. It's flexible enough to be used for a variety of things. Which is great since I don't think I will be sending out many Thanksgiving cards. 

Check out Nicole's blog to see all the wonderful things the design team made with this set. I can't wait to try it.










The second set I got was actually released last month but was sold out by the time I got around
 to deciding what I wanted to order, so I waited till this month to pick it up. Its all OWLS!  It's called Wise Owl. Very cute and so usable since the parts come separately.  

I am looking forward to doing this Build-an-Owl kit that one of the designers Niki did. I am shameless at stealing these ideas for myself. I'm just not creative enough yet to come up with these cool ideas on my own, so for the time being, I case case case!!!

It looks pretty doable for me to make and will be perfect for my quest in finding enough stuff to keep the kids busy on sunday.

So thats it. Of course I got some ink, paper and other fun things you just can't live without. 

I will post my re-creations soon!  Yeah Papertrey!


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.