Aug 27, 2008

Merry Christmas Pinecones

I really like this card. I love the color (OY! Pure Poppy HEAVEN!), I love the crinkled vellum. I love the images. BUUUUUUUTTTT... I think it's too bulky with the ribbon. Maybe I should try some fibers instead. I added some crystal snow to the top of the leaves and pine cone to make it a bit more wintery, but you can't see it in the photo. Nor can you see the background stamps of snowflakes. It definitely has more interest in real life. This Pure Poppy just sucks up all the attention. Perfect for the holidays!
*** Did you know: Artificial Christmas Trees have outsold real ones since 1991. 

Hmmmm. I wonder which is less "green". Chopping down a live tree, or the plastics & chemicals used to make a fake one.

Deets: 
Stamps: First Fruits (PTI), Christmas Expressions (Mona Lisa Moments by Cornish Heritage Farms), Season's Of Joy (snowflake-SU!)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, (all PTI)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Stampers Select White, Vellum (all PTI)
Accessories: Pure Poppy Ribbon, Distressing Tool (SU!) Crystal Snow (Stampendous)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!!!! LOVE IT! Very nice!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.