Jul 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather Card!!

I found this new stamp set called Kamon. It's a clear stamp set of 11 Japanese Family Crests. You can check it out the companies website here. This website is really cool to look through. They have japanese design, chinese design and this crazy wood paper. I guess they have just gotten started so you can't order anything online yet. I found these at The Ink Pad in the city.
 I really love all the stamps in it and played a bit with it last night. Actually I played all day and all night. I made about 13 cards. I was REALLY wanting to stamp apparently.

This card is for my sister-in-law who's birthday is today!!! Happy Birthday Heather!! It will be in the mail eventually. Or maybe I will send you a different one, you never can tell. Then you would get 2!
 Of course it will NOT make it to you by today. But hopefully you have a wonderful birthday!~ 

Love You!!
p&k

Deets:
Stamps: Kamon (Kodomo Inc.) Birthday Basics Sentiment (PTI)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip SU!
Paper: Summer Sunrise PTI
Dimensions: A2


1 comment:

heatherc said...

THANKS Kristie! You aren't late yet...tomorrow is my birthday :) But at least you remembered in time for my birthday. I'm sorry I didn't remember until yesterday that I hadn't wished you a Happy Birthday!! You'll get yours by the time you are home--maybe :)
Have a super time at Powell!! Wish we were going ;) Get the boat warmed up for us so we can take it out in August when Miche and Linzi get back.

Love you guys, Heather


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.