Jul 4, 2008

Baby Gift

Here's another baby onesie and burp cloth that I stamped on using PTI stamps. I love how easy these are and how great they turn out. You should try it too! I bet you giggle when you realize how fun it is. One tip is to hold the stamp in position on the cloth for a little bit longer than you would on paper. This gives the fabric a chance to soak up the ink.

This one has now been given away, so I'm in the clear with posting it. We pray the receiver's will be able to put it on their little girl sometime soon!

Here is the set together. The ribbon on the burp looks a little funny. Its supposed to be a moss green color, but I had a problem photographing it so I had to color correct it. It does look better in person!

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist
Ribbon: PTI Spring Moss
Accessories: Gerber Plain White Burp Cloth and Onesie


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.