Jun 2, 2008

The Beginning


I have recently been sucked into the world of blogging. I have been timid, to say the least to start this entire thing. Reasons being lack of time, lack of blog understanding, and fear. Fear of entering the big WWW. Fear of failure and most definitely the fear of commitment.

But, with all the fear aside, I have decided to start and since I'm an avid list maker, here are a few reasons why. Mostly because I want to document my life and the lives of my lovely family. This is mostly for them and my posterity. But also, I want a place where I can show the things that I am interested in, just incase someone else is interested too.

And so it begins....

5 comments:

Lisa T. said...

Congratulations on venturing into the blog world! There's no such thing as failure here - only sharing with others, meeting new people and generally having fun!

Kristie Larsen said...

wow. i cant believe i have my first comment! Thanks Lisa for taking a look!

Kage said...

welcome. Pretty soon you will have like YEARS on your sidebar archives

Heidi said...

Oh. My. Googily Moogily. I am so very impressed. With all three posts (3 in 2 days--is that legal?). My DH (JD) just said, "We can't live up to these standards." I sort of agree. So it's been great knowing you. Good luck.

Kimberly said...

WHAHOO! Welcome! I love that i have a place to keep up with my NY Family! Sinjin and I will add it to our morning read... no pressure.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.